The Sales Managers business list specifically focuses on larger companies within Australia & New Zealand and is comprised of National Sales Managers who are responsible for sales at a national level as well as State Sales Managers who are responsible for sales at a regional or state level. The organisations’ National and State Sales Managers have been identified through extensive research. The list does not include junior sales staff. Multiple contacts within states are available where the sales function is organised by product line/market.
The typical titles of the National Sales Managers busienss list include:
• Sales Director
• Sales Manager (Product Line)
• Sales & Marketing Director
• Sales Manager (Market)
• National Sales Manager
• Business Development Director/Manager
The typical titles of the State Sales Managers business list include:
• Sales Manager
• Business Development Manager (State/Region)
• State Sales Manager (Product Line)
• Sales & Marketing Manager (State/Region)
• State Sales Manager (Market)
Over 20 industry codes and a growing selection of industry key words enable the marketer to efficiently target industry markets.
A feature of the IncNet database is that it has email addresses for 70% of contacts.